|We can blame this for Sarah Palin.|
• 1815 – Napoleon Bonaparte escapes from Elba.Here's today's Headlines Du Jour:
• 1917 – The Original Dixieland Jass Band records the first jazz record, for the Victor Talking Machine Company in New York.
• 1920 – The first German Expressionist film and early horror movie, Robert Wiene's The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, receives its première in Berlin.
• 1935 – Adolf Hitler orders the Luftwaffe to be re-formed, violating the provisions of the Treaty of Versailles.
• 1952 – Vincent Massey is sworn in as the first Canadian-born Governor-General of Canada.
Fox News Criticizes The Anti-Gay "Jim Crow
Laws" It Helped Promote
Challenged By Anderson Cooper To Provide One Example To Justify Anti-Gay Bill, Arizona Senator Comes Up Empty
Pat Buchanan Says Conservative Christians Are True Victims in Arizona
GOP Lobbyist Behind Anti-Gay NFL Bill Has A Gay Brother
Black Gays Make Up Largest Share Of LGBT Community, Survey Shows
Father delivers baby after hospital staff abandons him
TODAY'S EDITION OF COPS GONE WILD, THE CANADIAN EDITION:
Hamilton police sergeant pleads guilty to sexual charges
COLD CASE FILE SOLVED:
A 45-Year Old Jimi Hendrix Photo Mystery Gets Solved
"Welcome To Obama's America," Where You Can Use Food Stamps At Strip Clubs, According To Fox
Fox News’s Bill O’Reilly calls on
Panetta to testify (again) on Benghazi
Bill O'Reilly asks about La Jolla's seals
Watch: FOXNews’s Megyn Kelly is Forced
to Cut Off an Obamacare Truth-Teller
VIDEO DU JOUR:
Headlines Du Jour is a leisure-time activity of Not Now Silly, home of the Steam-Powered Word-0-Matic, and your rest stop on the Information Highway. Use our valuable bandwidth to post your news comments in today's open thread.