My more faithful readers may have already found Why Florida’s Stand Your Ground Law Has Got To Go and Detroit is the New Conservative Wet Dream over at PoliticusUSA. If you've not been over there, take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks go to Managing Editor Sarah Jones who recognized my writing ability. While I will still keep updating Not Now Silly several times a week, I will also be freelancing for other publications, such as PoliticusUSA. I already know this writer/editor relationship won't be the total disaster WebVee Guide turned out to be.
However, by far the best new thing on the internet this month -- maybe the entire year -- is what happens when you plug "Flying Monkey Squad" into the Googalizer Image Search Engine:
For the uninitiated, The Flying Monkey Squad™ is the name I've given to Mark Koldys, aka Johnny Dollar, Ashley Graham, aka Grayhammy, and the entire crew of J$'s ass-kissing sychophants. I don't know of any of those fancy, schmancy SEO tricks, but clearly I must be doing something right.
|Facts & Figures: Top Ten for July|
The Top Ten For July
- The Detroit Riots ► Unpacking My Detroit ► Part Five
- Another Dispatch From Detroit, 'Merka's First Throwaway City
- Loofah Lad's Attack Dog Jesse Watters Attacks LGBT Folk
- The First Three Stooges ► Nostalgia Ain't What It Used To Be
- Brian Jones ► A Musical Appreciation [My all time most popular post]
- No Skin In The Game ► Part One
- How Jamaica Conquered The World ► The Day I Met Bob Marley
- Happy Birthday Doc Pomus ► A Musical Appreciation
- The Case of the Growing Child ► Perry Mason and Me
- Dance Music To Change The World ► Happy Birthday Nelson Mandela
If you've gotten this far, it's because you care. Show you truly care by clicking on one of the adverts in the right column on this page. It won't cost you a thing, but I make a few pennies, and I do mean few. Show you really, really care by clicking two adverts.
Advertising makes the world go round.