HEY YOU! YES, YOU!!

HEY YOU! YES, YOU!!


However you may have arrived here, this is the old Not Not Silly Newsroom.

It's a long story -- hardly worth going into here -- but after this place was declared a Brownfield Site, we abandoned it for the NEW! IMPROVED!! Not Now Silly Newsroom.

Feel free to stay and read what you came here to read, but when it's time to leave go to the new place by clicking HERE.

Monday, June 17, 2013

And Still More Notes From The Road


• IRONY ALERT: I had to get something from the trunk of the car and needed to move the First Aid kit. I managed to slice my hand open on a sharp edge of plastic. It bled like a stuck pig. Good thing I had a First Aid kit.

• After I went through Dayton, Ohio I caught an earworm of Randy Newman's tune that lasted for hours;

• The sweetest sound you'll even hear is "I'm going to let you off with a warning."

• Many signs warning that bridges ice up before the roadway, but I didn't see any ice.

• Cigarette smoking in restaurants is still allowed in South Carolina.

I'm kipping for the night. I have about 8 hours driving ahead of me tomorrow.

Night, night.