HEY YOU! YES, YOU!!

HEY YOU! YES, YOU!!


However you may have arrived here, this is the old Not Not Silly Newsroom.

It's a long story -- hardly worth going into here -- but after this place was declared a Brownfield Site, we abandoned it for the NEW! IMPROVED!! Not Now Silly Newsroom.

Feel free to stay and read what you came here to read, but when it's time to leave go to the new place by clicking HERE.

Monday, April 22, 2013

The Mark Koldys-Johnny Dollar Comment of the Day

It's been one year since Mark Koldys, aka Johnny Dollar, exposed my alternative lifestyle at his sewer, and clearly he just can't quit me. However, in typical high school bully-style, he's accusing me of doing the very thing he's actually doing himself.

[First off I'd like to thank my various friends, who alert me to all Mark Koldys' latest nonsense, wherever and whenever it appears. Because I don't have the time, energy, or inclination to keep up with his obsession, it's nice to have people who care enough to look out for me.]



Is this the human model for Grumpy Cat?
Who would send me J$'s family pictures?
Here's the latest controversy: Johnny Dollar, aka Mark Koldys, dropped this turd in the comment section of his own web site, even tho' he claims his web site is all about CABLE NEWS TRUTH.

Our friend Aunty Headly apparently has some unusual cravings.

However, Mark Koldys must be freelancing again because there's nothing about CABLE NEWS TRUTH in that facebook photo album he chose to share. In point of fact: Mark Koldys, or his #1 stalker and sycophant Ashley Graham, had to have been crawling all over my facebook pages (again) to discover what's in my facebook photo albums.

After Mark Koldys shared the link with his Flying Monkey Squad, and after I was alerted to it, I mentioned it in passing on social media because it struck me funny. The stalker Mark Koldys immediately seized upon this offhand remark as some kind of sick win:

Bam! Less than 24 hours. Aunty has already acknowledged reading the above comment. We now know that Headly obsessively reads thru the comments on this website. Hey Aunty, thank you for reading J$P.

Wait!!! What??? It took my friend almost 24 hours to alert me of this? You're fired!!!

However, it's highly amusing that Mark Koldys and Ashley Graham dig into my every tweet, facebook status update, and photo album, but if I make note of their sick obsession in passing I am "obsessed, fixated, and possibly in need of professional help."

This is called "projection."

And, on cue, the Flying Monkey Squad takes to Twitter to do their Frick and Frack comedy routine for 45 minutes:


No, I suggested it was stalking and cyber-bullying to post it as a comment on your CABLE NEWS TRUTH web site, Who's obsessed again, Mark Koldys? Some days the Flying Monkey Squad spends hours passing tweets back and forth about me, but pretend I'm the one with the obsession in the very tweets they are obsessing about me. That's one crazy meta-obsession.

However, credit where credit's due: Heartfelt thanks to Mark Koldys (aka JohnnyDollar01 in the Twitterverse) and Ashley Graham for being my most faithful readers. Want to see crazy in action? Here's a live Ashley Graham timeline. He's clearly one crazy MoFo, but not as crazy as Mark Koldys, his enabler.

 

***
***