HEY YOU! YES, YOU!!

HEY YOU! YES, YOU!!


However you may have arrived here, this is the old Not Not Silly Newsroom.

It's a long story -- hardly worth going into here -- but after this place was declared a Brownfield Site, we abandoned it for the NEW! IMPROVED!! Not Now Silly Newsroom.

Feel free to stay and read what you came here to read, but when it's time to leave go to the new place by clicking HERE.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Testing An App

This app claims it will allow me to make blog posts from anywhere. Now to explore it and see what else it does.




UPDATE: It turns out that I have explored everything it does. I can add a post, like above, consisting entirely of text and nothing else.

Do you have a Windows Phone? Let me know what apps you find indispensable. I'm still trying to become half as smart as my smart phone.