HEY YOU! YES, YOU!!

HEY YOU! YES, YOU!!


However you may have arrived here, this is the old Not Not Silly Newsroom.

It's a long story -- hardly worth going into here -- but after this place was declared a Brownfield Site, we abandoned it for the NEW! IMPROVED!! Not Now Silly Newsroom.

Feel free to stay and read what you came here to read, but when it's time to leave go to the new place by clicking HERE.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

On The Thread Where He Cyber-Raped Me, Johnny Dollar Edited Away My Mild Sarcasm

Last one for tonight, folks, I have a book review I'm writing.

Nothing proves better proves what a fucking little hypocrite worm of an indecent human being Johnny Dollar is than his edit of my comments on his blog.  On the thread where he cyber-raped me, and then threatened to do it again, he edited away some of my mild sarcasm of himself and his little cult of personality.

ORIGINAL: 

EDITED VERSION:



It is sad that a CABLE NEWS TRUTHER feels the need to pull such stunts.  Anyone who would cyber-rape another human over a vendetta with NewsHounds is capable of anything.  That's why I keep saying that Johnny Dollar is a dangerous man.  His actions, and continued actions, are beyond the pale.  As an ex-lawyer he has learned how to twist the truth and as a Fox "News" Defender he has learned the politics of personal destruction.  If he says anything about this at all, he'll insist I broke his rules.  The next step is to put people on Johnny Dollar Island when one refuses to answer a gotcha question.  I've been predicting all his actions all along the way.

Coward. Worm. Shyster Lawyer. Duplicitous blogger and Fox :News" defender.  There's your Johnny Dollar/Mark Koldys, folks.