HEY YOU! YES, YOU!!

HEY YOU! YES, YOU!!


However you may have arrived here, this is the old Not Not Silly Newsroom.

It's a long story -- hardly worth going into here -- but after this place was declared a Brownfield Site, we abandoned it for the NEW! IMPROVED!! Not Now Silly Newsroom.

Feel free to stay and read what you came here to read, but when it's time to leave go to the new place by clicking HERE.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Johnny Dollar Threatens To Cyber-Rape Me All Over Again

And worse: He took my obvious ironic sarcasm as gratitude.


Johnny Dollar's biggest problem now, as I see it, is I am no longer bound by any niceties and can now finally behave exactly like the sleazy lawyer Mark Koldys, lead singer of #MarkieKandtheSycophantFive has done since the day I started writing for NewsHounds. However, since I no longer write for NewsHounds Johnny Dollar needs a new excuse to cyber-rape me all over again.  I suspect it's now become sport and he's believes I am giving him permission to cyber-rape me by my 'come hither' looks and what I'm wearing.. "Aunty Em was asking for it!" As predicted earlier today on Twitter he will cyber-rape me all over again and blame me for it.  Look at that comment above.  He's already laying the groundwork, if you'll pardon the expression.

A reminder: Johnny Dollar defends Fox News and was once, I suspect, a very sleazy lawyer.  What more do you need to know?